Holiday Inn St. Petersburg -Moskovskye Vorota 4*, 1st floor, Moskovsky Congress Hall
97A Moskovsky av., St. Petersburg, Russia
It’s a modern hotel located in a peaceful small district in the central part of St. Petersburg.
Across the road from the hotel, there is Moskovskye Vorota metro station wherefrom it takes 10 minutes to get to the Nevsky Prospekt, the Hermitage and other sights.
Pulkovo Airport is 10 km away and Moskovsky Railway Station – only 5 km.
The hotel is a part of InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), the world leader for the number of hotels – 4400 hotels in 100 coutries.
16 conference rooms and halls with capacity from 10 to 800 pax, restaurants and bars are situated in the hotel.
Free Wi-Fi is available in all public zones.
How to get here and park:
- by metro:
get to Moskovskye Vorota metro station
get out of the metro station building and turn to the left
your guideline is mark on the roof a grey high-rise building
enter the hotel from the Moskovsky Prospekt side
- by bus or fixed-route taxi:
Take any fixed-route taxi or bus from airport to Moskovskaya metro station
- from Pulkovo airport by fixed-route taxi:
take fixed-route taxi No. К3 get off on the bus stop the Moskovskye Vorota square
- from Moskovsky railway station:
– by bus: take bus No. 26, get off on the bus stop Ploschad Moskovskye Vorota
– by metro: get to Tekhnologichesky Institut metro station. Line 1 (red), make an interchange and get to Moskovskye Vorota metro station. Line 2 (blue)
- from Finlyandsky railway station: distance 8 km
get to Tekhnologichesky Institut metro station. Line 1 (red)
make an interchange and get to Moskovskye Vorota metro station. Line 2 (blue)
Underground parking: is available 24/7, charge for parking: 100RUB per hour, advance booking is not required